motomotion

Объявление

Доброго времени суток! Вы находитесь на форуме акции "Внимание - мотоциклист!"

МСК Про жилеты: Товарищи, если кто себя тут узнает... были 5 человек, кажется их было именно столько, которые заказывали жилеты... Но что-то я не помню чем эта история закончилась... Там кажется было два ника и 3 без, и даже размеров точных не было... Я тогда хотела чтоб размеры уточнили, но в итоге они совсем у меня потерялись... Проблема в том, что это единственные люди, заплатившие вперед... Отзовитель плз...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » motomotion » Идеи помощи акции » Помощь в создании и проведении акции

Помощь в создании и проведении акции

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 27

Ни для кого не секрет, что акция проводится по инициативе мотоциклистов, и сугубо за их же счет.

Но сейчас, когда инициативная группа стала меньше, нам все сложнее справиться даже с минимальным набором вещей. Такими как листовки, наклейки, жилетки, и иные варинты для донесения идеи до потребителя.

Именно по этому я создал данную ветвь на форуме.
Может у кого то есть знакомые, которые будут готовы помочь акции.
Или Вы сами готовы нам помочь.

Помощь заключается в том, что нам нужны средства для печати листовок, изготовления жилетов, значков, наклеек, и много еще...
И идей было в первые года озвучено очень много, но не все они смогли найти свое воплощения из-за ограниченности средств.

Мы не отказываемся ни от какой помощи, и готовы всегда отчитываться о проделанной работе! Так как никто из нас не преследует цель зарабатывать на данной акции, то вся возможная помощь идет только для нужд акции.

По всем вопросам можно связаться со мной тут, или стучите в личку, дам свой мобильный!

Спасибо!

Hi, I read your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!

Hi there, yes this article is genuinely pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.

I'm no longer sure the place you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or understanding more. Thank you for wonderful information I was searching for this info for my mission.

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

This piece of writing will assist the internet viewers for building up new blog or even a weblog from start to end.

Wow, this article is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.

Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you know after that you can write otherwise it is difficult to write.

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Hey very nice web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also? I am happy to search out a lot of helpful info right here in the post, we'd like work out more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also consult with my site =). We could have a hyperlink change arrangement between us

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how regarding unexpected feelings.

It's genuinely very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, so I simply use the web for that purpose, and obtain the newest news.

Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the good spirit.

It's difficult to find educated people in this particular topic, but you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to claim that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your augment and even I achievement you get admission to constantly rapidly.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » motomotion » Идеи помощи акции » Помощь в создании и проведении акции